- Lacerca has had more than 20 years of experience working for leading American companies such as Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Microsoft, Merck and AT&T.
- She has established policies and oversight on key areas of compliance affecting internationals markets and she has been able to positively impact the perception of compliance creating compliance training programs and relevant standard operating procedures.
- She has counseled and represented clients in a broad range of questions, including strategic business initiatives ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, and corporate policy.
- She was recipient of 1992 UCLA’s tuition waiver based on merit and recognition, and she represented UCLA in the Roscoe Foundation National Essay Contest submitting a paper on Global Warming.
- Ms. Lacerca received her bachelor of law degree in 1989 from the Universidad de Buenos Aires. She obtained her LLM degree from UCLA in June 1993, obtaining the highest grade awarded on her thesis.
Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Elan Pharmaceuticals