Certificate of Business Excellence
Partner with Berkeley and become part of the Haas family with our flexible and scalable executive certificate program.
The complexities of today's global business environment require leaders to continually acquire and hone new skills. At UC Berkeley-Haas, we foster an optimal learning environment for professionals looking to take their careers to new levels of success on a timeline that fits with their busy schedules. The Certificate of Business Excellence is an opportunity to gain a mark of distinction from a world-class university through concentrated, 2-5 day executive education programs. Complete 17 days worth of executive programs from our portfolio within three years on a schedule that works for you. The scope and variety of Executive Education programs allow you to create a custom curriculum that fits your evolving business needs.
You will join a diverse cohort of like-minded executives and team up with world renowned faculty and real-world practitioners. Together you'll discover fresh perspectives and groundbreaking business solutions. Break free from your corporate milieu and engage in a unique opportunity that fits your professional needs and your schedule.
- Certification of Excellence in Business from the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. A world-renowned institution, Haas is the oldest and most distinguished business school at a public institution in the country.
- Access to the Long Business Library and other university database services
- One-year subscription to the California Management Review
- A UC Berkeley-Haas email forwarding address - this does not expire
- Lifelong access to a network of distinguished Haas Alumni. Certificate holders have access to a global network of over 36,000 Haas alumni via a password-protected online community and Haas-sponsored reunions, conferences and seminars.
There is no added fee for enrollment in The Certificate of Business Excellence program. The only cost to you is that of the individual programs you enroll in to earn your Certificate. Payment for each individual program is required at the time of enrollment. Therefore, you can spread the cost over the course of three years. The average cost of the required 17 days of executive programs is $21,000-$23,000 varying by program selections.
All UC Berkeley Executive Education programs are in person. We do not offer online education at this time.
To inquire about the Executive Certificate of Excellence, please contact:
Director of Marketing and Open Programs